Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lunchbox love

My girls went back to school last week and the only request my middle daughter had was that she bring her own lunch.  I try to pack their lunches the night before and spend a little time on them. My oldest really doesn't care about having what I call lunch love but my 6 yr old just absolutely loves it.  I packed her a sandwich and some chips for the first day of school but I didn't stop there.




 Take a look at the sandwich I made.  I drew on the bread with edible markers and I am sure she was the talk of lunch when her friends saw this.  I also wrote on the outside of her chip bag.  It's the little things that matter the most for kids.  My daughter came home that day and raved about how her friends were all jealous of her lunch and that she loved me very much for the awesome lunch.

I guess it is all about "the little things".

No comments:

Post a Comment