Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Valentine's Day table.....a little late

I recently won a contest on one of the blogs I follow and she happens to be one of my favs!!!  Give it up for Genevieve of Celebrate2da...The Superchick Way!!!  She sent me a box full of goodies and I got to set the table up for my girls for Valentine's Day.  What could be better???  My girls love being the guinea pigs for  anything I create.  You can see the items I received in my box by going to the original post, HERE!!!


I found an old sheet of my daughter's that kind of went with the Valentine's theme and then I went to town setting up all the stuff I had received.  I also made some marshmallow pops that were covered in dark chocolate and crushed pretzels and took the easy way out and bought some heart shaped donuts from our local Walmart to set up on the table.  The girls were very excited and pleased with how everything turned out.  What do you think??


Marshmallow Pops
(dark chocolate w/ crushed pretzel)

Super Thanks to all the lovely ladies who contributed to this giveaway!!!
(gift tags)
(table runner) 
(cups and straws) 
(Marshmallows and cookies) 
(Favor boxes) 
(cupcake flags) 
(Kandy Kones or Kinky Kones) 

3 comments:

  1. Eeekkk!!!! :) :) :) :)
    My heart is SMILING!!!! YES, I totally get how dorky that sounds but it's TRUE! Congrats again sweet fan! Stellar Styling job!
    Superchick! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing!!! Everything looks beautiful :) Congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm glad you and your girls were able to have fun with all of your winnings!

    ReplyDelete