Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Winter One-derland

I was recently approached by a friend of mine Robin (from TuTu Chic Bebe) who actually helped make my daughter's first birthday outfit.  She wanted to throw her  daughter  a first birthday that she wouldn't forget and she wanted me to design the cake.  We threw some ideas back and forth and finally agreed that she would be doing a winter one-derland theme.  She would be doing shades of pink with accents of silver and white and snowflakes would be the focal point.  Think very girly!!  I broke out the disco dust and fondant and had a ball.  This is the cake I came up with along with 25 cake pops to match




                                                                   **smashcake**
                                                                  **cake pops**

No comments:

Post a Comment