Monday, November 8, 2010

My daughter's Candyland themed birthday party, it's great turning ONE

I am back!!!  Sorry for being gone so long but I have had so much going on which is why I needed a little break.  I hosted a 1st birthday party for my daughter Hayden and then I had my significant other's son turn 8 the very next weekend so I had a lot to pull off.  I am so excited to share with you the party I had for Hayden Olivia.  I have been planning this party for months and knew when I saw the party printables at The TomKat Studio that I had to have a candy themed birthday party.  Hayden is my last little one and the youngest of 3 girls so I had to go all out for this party.  I used many blogs that I follow as inspiration but Kim from The TomKat Studio has definitely been one of the greatest inspirations of all.  I saw her pictures and blog about her daughter Kate's lollipop birthday and that's where it all started.  I decided on a color palette first and the bright colors just made it so much fun.  Here are some of the pictures from the party, hope you enjoy and find inspiration for your next party.



Everything from this dessert table was made by me and my sister Brittani and we had so much fun doing it.

The adorable outfit Hayden Olivia is wearing was made by my wonderful friend Bonnie Godat and her sister Robin Godat.  They are from TuTu Chic Bebe and you can find them on Facebook.  Check them out for some wonderful outfits and accessories for your girl or boy.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! How adorable! It looks like you threw her an AMAZING first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica!!! It was one of the best parties yet and she has 2 older sisters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and beautiful party!!! Love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete