Thursday, May 27, 2010

A new chocolate love......

I love chocolate, doesn't every girl?  My sister was visiting over the weekend and if anyone knows us they would know the thing we love to do most is cook and bake together.  She is a very good cook and baker so when she told me her favorite kind of chocolate to just sit and eat was chocolate with a touch of sea salt it sounded like something I had to have right away.  I love all things sweet and salty.  So, I just so happen to go the store the very next day and what was staring straight at me in the candy isle?  A Lindt dark chocolate bar with a touch of sea salt.  I grabbed it right away and couldn't wait to get home and try some but first I had to make dinner for the family.  I was so anxious by the time I got to the chocolate I was about to explode.  Let me tell ya, taking the first bite was magical.  You got the wonderful chocolate flavor with hints of salt.  It was a flavor explosion in my mouth.  Thanks to my sister for sharing this wonderful idea.  I now have a new found love.

No comments:

Post a Comment